Monday, June 29, 2009

With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept...

My sister who hold the record for walking home for almost 20km from her school are now going to study here in Kuala Lumpur. I'm happy for her and I feel the whole family are too. So now, I'm going to have to look after her and I'm quite happy for the fact that many of her roommates are cute. Hahaha....

Later that night, a cousin held a Majlis Makan Pulut Durian at her place. Her husband bought a half-truck full of durians and damn, they are good, good!

Now I'm gonna miss this two little fella. Yes, the one in orange shirt smiling at the camera and other one terlompat-lompat in green with blue stripes shirt at the back.

Jangan sedih Nik Danish Farhad. This Ayah Long of yours will be back home again soon! :D

1 comment:

भगवान का शुक्र है said...

dean. ade lagi durian? kalau ade simpan, bg alind. die kempunan durian tahap tak boleh di kawal dah.aha. akak awok jln kaki 20 km sehari? ualang alik ko? peh. penat boh.