Monday, June 8, 2009

I Realise Sometimes My Dreams Are Somewhat Too Ridiculous, But Some Dreams Do Come True, Right? Even In The Most Unexpected Ways.




Sometime later this year, or maybe early next year, I plan to bring this band here.

They are The (International) Noise Conspiracy. T(I)NC was formed in Sweden in the late months of 1998. The line-up consists of Dennis Lyxzén (vocals - previously in the almighty Refused), Inge Johansson (bass - previously in Totalt Jävla Mörker), Lars Strömberg (guitar - previously in Separation), and Ludwig Dahlberg (drums - previously in Saidiwas). They are perhaps the reason why I didn't dig The Strokes that much when everyone was going apes over that band, simply because I think T(I)NC is far, far superior band, musically and idea-wise!

Please, please, some one out there who is rich enough to please invest in me to make this happen. I assure you that you'll get your return and a whole great experience!

more about the band here

No comments: